With the season change we see the tree leaves turning yellow, brown and going to the ground. Time to get the blower out of the shed and clean the grounds.
Having the correct leaf blower can improve the work time and what you do with the leaves. Some of the questions you should ask yourself before buying a power blower:
- How big is your garden?
- Do you have a lot of trees
- How much power do you need?
- Would you like to collect the leaves?
To help you pick the right blower for you check out the short descriptions of the type of models we stock below and brief explanations of the features which leaf blower carry.
- Air volume - This is the amount of air that the blower can generate in a given time it is generally measured in litres cubed per hour.
- Air speed - this is the speed that is produced from the type of nozzle and is measured in metres per second.
- Vacuum Shred - allows you to collect leaves but also shreds the to finer pieces reducing the volume of waste
- Nozzle type - Round or Flat (the flat nozzle will offer a concentrated blowing area.
- Sound pressure level dB - the noise generated by operating the unit
Types of blowers
Ideal for clearing leaves from paths, patio areas, lawns and driveways in your home. Our petrol handheld blowers are powerful with 25cc engines yet light-weight. They are also well balanced which is important as you need to be able to direct the blower easily also some brands have a tendency push the blower left or right (not the case with ECHO or Shindaiwa) causing the operator unnecessary fatigue.
Backpack leaf blowers are more powerful than handheld garden blowers and are ideal for clearing up large areas of leaves and other lawn debris. The engines are more powerful and are carried on your back making it easier and more comfortable to work for long periods of time. Ideal for very large homes, semi-professional and professional users.
Battery-powered blowers are ideal if you want the convenience of electric power without the hassle of a cord! Our model has a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine, emits low noise and emissions and is quick-charging with good run times.
This is a 2 in 1 machine allowing you get your leaves into a pile then change it over to a vacuum and suck them up it shreds the leaves reducing the volume considerably. Ideal for clearing leaves from paths, patio areas, lawns and driveways in your home. Our petrol handheld blowers are powerful with 25cc engines yet light-weight. They are also well balanced which is important as you need to be able to direct the blower easily also some brands have a tendency push the blower left or right causing the operator unnecessary fatigue.