The Snapper 82V Battery hand-propelled lawnmower has a cutting width of 46cm and features a premium steel cutting deck for longevity and strength.
Its long life and highly efficient 1000-Watts brushless motor have load sensing technology, which detects grass cutting conditions and automatically delivers the optimum power needed, resulting in maximum run times.
Power is provided by 2 x 2Ah Lithium-Ion Briggs & Stratton 82 Volt* batteries, providing a run time of up to 40 minutes each and allows the user to enjoy petrol like power without fumes and fuss. Meanwhile, its Rapid Battery Charging Station takes just 30 minutes to bring a 2Ah battery back to 100% capacity.
The 3 in 1 cutting system allows the user to mulch, side discharge, or collect using the generously sized 55-litre grass collector. Height of cut is controlled by a single point lever giving 7 positions ranging from 25mm-80mm. Extra-large rear wheels provide stability and aid manoeuvrability.
The Snappers over moulded rubber handle provides an ergonomic grip and comfort whilst easy to reach touchpoints including the push-button start to enhance the user's experience. Further practicalities are the quick release and lock in holes on the handles and the machines ability to be stored vertically. Particularly useful when storage space is tight.
A 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery is available as an option
*Maximum battery storage ( measured without a workload) is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72.
- 82V push lawnmower
- Lithium-Ion battery
- 1000-Watts brushless motor
- 18"/46cm cutting width
- 3'in'1 steel deck: side discharge, collect and mulch
- Up to 45+ min of run-time with fully charged 2Ah battery
- 7 different cutting heights (25-80mm)
- Easy single lever height of cut adjustment
- 8" front/10" rear wheels size
- Load sensor technology
- Easy compact vertical storage
- Quiet, easy to start, Battery
- Mow N' Stow: compact vertical storage
- 55L soft bag collector
- 2x 2Ah batteries and rapid charger included